Graphic Designer Sarey Ruden of “SareyTales” puts douchey dudes on blast with her glorious controversial art series.
- (45m8s) Find Sarey’s shop on etsy.com/shop/SareyTales for all kinds of great gifts.
- (43m17s) Information about the “The Dirty Show” held in Detroit for the past twenty years.
- (41m39s) Bria speaks about how she is against “netflix and chill” in pre-dating stages.
- (40m14s) Are people to available? The disadvantages of online dating.
- (37m14s) Online dating or real life interaction, which is better? And knowing that a good person may not always be for you.
- (31m0s) Sarey talks about not following her gut and how she ended up dating someone with a girlfriend.
- (29m20s) The “creepy vibe,” why meeting someone in person can be so different than online.
- (28m37s) Organic growth in a relationship and how social media is still involved vs. strictly online dating.
- (24m1s) The dangers of men online and how it might correlate to real life.
- (19m37s) Having clear intentions to lead to the right connections. Using the right words to get the right type of responses.Plum dating: the app that rewards men that treat women respectfully.
- (15m55s) Bria brings up her concerns with the different types of people you find on dating apps.
- (12m44s) Handling rejection and a ticking clock when it comes to women, dating, and age.
- (10m35s) Holding men accountable: Sarey speaks about the double standard she faces for speaking out and the platforms she has been kicked off of because of it.
- (6m47s) Trump, politics, obscenities, and denial when it comes to online dating.
- (5m59s) Follow @SareyTales and the hashtag #TheArtOfOnlineDating on Instagram.
- (4m58s) Natalie asks about the Sarey’s process in making her typography.
- (3m33s) Exploring toxic masculinity, how Sarey’s story turned into a platform for women to speak up.
- (1m5s) The start of “Sarey Tales,” and the troubles of online dating.