She Do episode 3 with Toriana Williams
- (35m36s) Natalie talks about unnecessary competition between women and intersectionality.
- (46m40s) Follow Toriana on Instagram @TechnicallyTori
- (41m40s) People will support you based on their relationship even if they can get the same product from somewhere else, use that to build your brand.
- (39m5s) Bria introduces the impact of having a collaborative vs. competitive environment.
- (31m54s) Tori takes initiative by setting up a meeting with the chief information officer and shares advice about networking.
- (28m24s) Being degraded in the workplace: Men vs. Women
- (24m30s) Bridging the gap between generations and how companies can meet their employees in the middle.
- (20m12s) “I belong here I’m not going to make anyone or anything make me feel uncomfortable.”
- (14m44s) There is more than one way to be a woman in the tech field and her struggles to fit in with her male counterparts.
- (11m39s) Tori elaborates on what “Black Girls Code” is.
- (10m7s) “Any little thing will intimidate you, but really, they are humble as pie.”
- (8m18s) Tori talks abouts trying to find her place in the world.
- (4m48s) Toriana talks about her initial encounter in the tech industry.
- (3m8s) How Bria and Tori met.
- (1m58s) Tori talks about how her job combines tech & education.
- (0m58s) Meet Toriana, IT consultant.