- (44m16s) Jen's closing remarks.
- (40m47s) America's double standards amongst men and women and sexualization of women's bodies.
- (38m9s) Men need positive representation for temporary vasectomies.
- (36m0s) Planned Parenthood is a great resource for women and Jen tell a story of how people used to protest at the location she used to go to.
- (35m0s) Midterm elections will hopefully bring forth change.
- (34m0s) Reproductive rights are too regulated, yet the government makes child care assistance scarce.
- (30m15s) Why do guys complain about condoms?
- (23m0s) Jen shares an article that she's recently read about women's reproductive rights.
- (17m53s) Medical uses of marijuana and regulation reform.
- (15m15s) Visible increases of dispensaries and marijuana products.
- (10m50s) Why we voted for Proposal 1 and how prisoners convicted of weed-related charges need reform.
- (8m55s) Jen explains how her relationship began.
- (2m18s) Jen and Natalie discuss the behind the scenes of Hyped Up Live.
- (0m55s) Jen introduces herself and explains all of her roles at Onenie.com.
Leave a Reply